We are now offering a SLOW MOTION WEDDING VIDEO BOOTH to our package options! We honestly believe this is the newest/biggest trend in weddings and so we wanted to jump in on it as soon as possible. Some people call it a Slow Motion Photo Booth… but we’re going to stick with calling it a Slow Motion Wedding Video Booth. Check out the video we put together for Kaitlin + Aaron’s wedding in Michigan!
We offer the SLOW MOTION WEDDING VIDEO BOOTH as an add-on to any of our packages, or you can book it separately without purchasing a full videography package. We’re located in Ohio (Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, etc.) but can travel anywhere you need us to be for your wedding (or even birthday or graduation party!).
HERE’S WHAT WE OFFER FOR OUR SLOW MOTION WEDDING VIDEO BOOTH:
- 2 of our crew members staffing the booth at all times
- INSTANT slow motion playback on our big screen TV (so all the guests can watch everyone in slow motion)
- Unlimited coverage at your reception
- Full use of our props (bubbles, party “poppers”, glitter/confetti, hats, costumes, etc.)
- Don’t worry… we take care of all the clean-up and bring our own vacuums/brooms/etc.
- The video will be uploaded to our Facebook page by the Wednesday after your wedding (for Fri/Sat weddings)!
- We’ll pass out info cards at the reception to all the guests that participate so they can know where to go to watch the video.
Even if you don’t live in the Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus Ohio area – you and your guests will LOVE this… so CONTACT US today to get the ball rollin’ 🙂 We’re just a short drive away from Kentucky, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, etc… and we can travel anywhere you’d like!Button Text